This terms and conditions document (“Terms and Conditions”) constitutes a binding contract between Thiqah Business Services Company (“Service Provider”) and (“Service Applicant”) as defined below and
Accessing, using and/or benefiting from any service, feature, content and/or benefit provided by or through the Platform (defined below) means acceptance by the (“Service Applicant”) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Unless the context requires otherwise, the terms defined below shall have the meanings indicated opposite each of them:
Wathq Platform: It is a platform that contains a package of electronic services that allow the service requester to inquire about reliable data for people or establishments with government agencies, according to the details of the services contained in the official website of the platform https://developer.wathq.sa.
Applicable Law: The laws, regulations and the like in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and all their binding references issued by the competent authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Arrangement: Any form of dealing, contracting or understanding under which a “service applicant” benefits from the database provided by a “service provider” as a result of “use” for purposes related to querying this data.
Official Authority: Government agencies that keep, maintain, or own any database in any form.
Database: Any collection of data, record or source of information at the official authority.
Content: any data or documents made available by the service applicant on or through the Wathq platform (including without limitation data on the commercial registry, legal agencies, trademarks, and other data and documents), including the information provided by the service applicant for the purposes of querying this data. by the service provider.
Intellectual Property: What belongs to the owner / service provider in terms of copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade names, goodwill rights, trade secrets, confidential information, and any other form of intellectual rights in any country in the world, including intellectual property rights related to the “platform” and everything else. Software, computer applications, and smartphone applications branching from or related to it, as well as the right to register the aforementioned rights and protect them through legal means.
Fair Use: the regular use of the platform that is made for the personal, actual, and legitimate commercial purposes of the “user” related to inquiring about the data available through the platform and/or dealing with the “service provider” necessary to achieve these goals in terms of form, volume of information, frequency of use, and its timing, and so that it does not contradict with the use of any other user. The unusual use of any applications, software or means made available by the service provider or the platform, or the use of what was mentioned for other than the purpose for which it was designated, or uploading unnecessarily large content on the platform - if any -, or revoking the protection of any program or application used by the platform or Damaging or disabling it, sending or distributing viruses, software, malicious code and the like, as well as erasing/sabotaging any data or information maintained or published on the Platform, linking any accounts, advertisements or comments on other websites to this Platform, or Publication of what was mentioned on the platform or vice versa, pictures of the breach under reasonable use.
Policies: The policies issued by the service provider for the purposes of regulating any aspect, service, feature or benefit offered by the platform. The definition also includes any modification, reformulation or replacement of any of the mentioned policies.
Service Provider: Thiqah Business Services Company, the owner of the Wathq platform, which operates and develops the platform and provides data to those wishing to inquire about it
Service Applicant/User: Business entities and individuals wishing to inquire about the data and documents provided by the platform.
Use: accessing, using and/or benefiting from any service and/or feature offered by the Platform. Other linguistic derivatives of this word (such as the verb form) are interpreted according to this definition.
Service Applicant Data: Any information or data required by the platform from the service applicant to register and subscribe to the packages offered by the platform.
Terms Governing Use
1. Provided full compliance with these terms and conditions, the service applicant can register (create an account) on the Wathq platform, and for this purpose the service applicant must fill in all the necessary information on the page designated for this purpose within the platform, and then he must use his username and password Whenever he wants to use Wathq platform and query the data.
2. The service applicant is prohibited from copying, modifying or modifying the Wathq platform, or attempting to obtain the source code through which the platform operates (or which pertains to any programs or codes related to the platform), or to reach any of the aforementioned by means of installation, analysis or Reverse engineering, and it is also prohibited to derive derivative works from any of the aforementioned, or to provide access to the platform from other sites, or to provide access to other sites through the system without obtaining the express and written consent of the "Service Provider".
3. The Wathq platform is used by subscribing to the following packages, which are available on the official website of the Wathq platform:
a. Free Package: It is offered as a free trial package for users, providing a number of specific query operations, specific services, and for a specific period of time.
b. Basic Package: This package provides subscribers with an open number of transactions for all services and products available on the Wathq platform, provided that the transactions that the subscriber performs are billed monthly according to usage.
c. Prepaid Package: It is presented as a prepaid package, whereby the subscriber pays the service fees in advance and obtains a limited number of inquiries during a specific period of time, according to the plan chosen by the subscriber.
d. Enterprise Package: It is presented as a distinct package, providing an open number of transactions for all services available on the Wathq platform, to be subscribed annually under a separate special contract, and exclusive additional features are provided in this package.
4. The service provider has the right to suspend the use of the platform/service applicant's account, on reasonable grounds that the service provider estimates, until the conditions specified by the service provider are met to reactivate the use or account.
5. The service applicant realizes that he is responsible for the accuracy, correctness, legality and safety of the “content” that he submits, and that what was mentioned is necessary in order to obtain the benefits offered by the platform. In general, the service provider is not in any way responsible for the service applicant not obtaining the service. Targeted due to a fault on the part of the service applicant in fulfilling the requirements stipulated in these terms and conditions or any of the policies, and the service applicant is aware of all the legal consequences of providing wrong, incorrect, inaccurate, non-updated, illegal or illegal information and documents completed while making any use.
6. The service provider reserves the full right to stop using, close the platform, or prevent access to it at any time without incurring any responsibility of any kind, and without the need to give reasons.
7. The amounts contained in the platform shall be in Saudi riyals (unless otherwise stated), and in the event of payment in another currency, the exchange rate adopted by the service provider from which the electronic payment gateway service was obtained shall be adopted.
Statements, Obligations and Guarantees of the Service Applicant
1. The service applicant declares that he has the full capacity to use the platform and enter into valid “arrangements” with service providers (based on the terms and conditions they publish on the platform or link to it through the platform), and undertakes to implement his obligations under the “arrangements” he concludes In full, the service applicant acknowledges that the service provider is not responsible for these arrangements.
2. The service applicant undertakes the following: (1) To ensure that the "service applicant's data" provided by him is correct and valid. (2) to provide all the information and cooperation required by the service provider, (3) to limit the “use” to it personally and for a purpose related to its own business, and not to seek to obtain any commercial benefit from the use (such as selling any benefit, feature or form of “use” ", or offering or making it available to others, or obtaining compensation for the foregoing, or using the platform in any way to achieve material benefit) without obtaining the written consent of the service provider (5) protecting the password / passwords and any other entry data and ensuring the protection of the service requester's account and/or the platform at all times from illegal entry, misuse, use or damage by any person using the password(s) or traffic information belonging to the service requester (6) to contact the service provider immediately upon learning of the illegal use of the password/passwords or data Unlawful Access or Use (7) Comply with all policies, these Terms and Conditions and any directions or restrictions issued by the Service Provider regarding use (8) Not make or seek to do any unlawful, abusive or harmful use of others (9) ) Adhere to the provisions of all laws, regulations, instructions and policies that apply On the use, and the service applicant declares the possibility of invoking these legislation - and these terms and conditions - against him directly, whether by another user, a third party with interest, a “service provider” or an official authority (10) Refrain from creating fake accounts or using pseudonyms and always adhere to the honest name or the correct trade name.
The Rights and Guarantees of the Service Provider and Limitation of Liability
1. The service provider does not provide any form of warranty or guarantee - whether express or implied - in everything related to using the platform or dealing with service seekers and/or official authorities, and the service applicant accepts that.
2. The service provider shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage incurred by the service requester as a result of use, including indirect losses, loss of profits, commercial opportunities, data, damage to goodwill, or any other type of loss.
3. Contracts that represent “arrangements” are concluded between the service applicant and the service provider, and they have a binding nature between them. The service applicant shall carry out what he deems necessary of the necessary investigations to ascertain the identity, ability, ability and solvency of the service provider and the compatibility of the service provided with the needs of the service applicant, and other practical considerations pertaining to the service applicant.
4. The Service Provider does not make or provide any representation, guarantee, guarantee or recommendation to any (or about any) Service Provider and/or any arrangement whatsoever, nor is the Service Provider considered a partner or sponsor of the Service Applicant and shall not be liable in any legal way towards The service applicant for any action or omission or transaction between the two parties under any existing "arrangement" between them.
5. The service provider shall have the right to add and/or modify and/or replace these terms and conditions from time to time, and the amendments and replacements shall be effective as of the date of their publication on the official website of the Wathq platform.
6. The service applicant declares that he knows that the account assigned to him on the site is a personal account and can only be used by the service applicant himself (directly or through one of his delegates), and it cannot be transferred (sold), rented or harnessed to others, and the service applicant declares his responsibility Direct legal action on all actions, correspondence and undertakings that take place through his account.
7. The service provider may, in its sole decision, (1) modify any part of the platform or the services provided through it at any time (2) publish advertisements / circulars in relation to the modifications that the service provider deems appropriate (3) delete any content and / or suspend any account without the need To state the reasons (4) to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
1. The service applicant guarantees what the service provider is exposed to as a result of "use" or the service applicant's breach of these terms and conditions or his negligence, from liability resulting from any procedures, claims or lawsuits, including costs, judicial fees, attorney's fees, and amounts paid as a settlement for any of the aforementioned.
2. Without prejudice to the generality of clause (1), the service applicant warrants and undertakes to the service provider that he shall bear full responsibility for all actions and omissions that take place through his account and/or by any of his affiliates, on a personal (direct) and solidarity basis.
1. The Service Provider shall rely on the e-mail address provided by the Service Applicant when creating the account on the platform and/or the messaging feature provided by the Platform for the purposes of sending any notice or any communication related to these terms and conditions from the Service Provider to the Service Applicant, and the Service Applicant shall be deemed to have received the notice or correspondence Once it is sent to the mentioned e-mail address or via the mentioned messaging feature.
2. Correspondence addressed to the service provider shall not be effective unless it is sent to the following e-mail address Support@wathq.sa, provided that the sender receives confirmation of arrival.
3. The service applicant understands that the service provider may, from time to time, send messages for the purposes of marketing and promoting the goods and services of the service provider, the service provider's partners, or third parties.
Privacy and Confidentiality of Information:
1. The "Wathq Platform" places the confidentiality of its users' information at the top of priorities, and the site management makes every effort to provide a high-quality service to all users. The privacy and confidentiality of information provisions below are considered part of the terms and conditions for using the official website of the "Wathq Platform".
2. The "Wathq Platform" does not collect personal information about the service applicant / platform user - except for development and security purposes - or when they specifically agree and with their knowledge to provide this information, and this is considered the creation of an account through the platform, and in this case that information is used only to investigate The required purpose or in accordance with the “Terms and Conditions” of the platform applicable to the service applicant, and the said use is considered an agreement by the user to be subject to these terms and conditions.
Security of Personal Information:
These terms and conditions have been prepared to help the service requester / user understand the nature of the technical materials that are collected from them when visiting the official website of the Wathq platform and how to deal with it.
The service provider shall take appropriate and appropriate procedures and measures to keep the information it has in a secure manner and ensure its protection from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, or unauthorized disclosure. Among the most important measures in place to achieve this goal are the following:
a. Strict procedures and measures to protect the security of information and technology that are used to prevent fraud and unauthorized entry.
b. Regular and periodic updating of protection procedures and controls that meet or exceed standard standards.
c. Qualifying employees and educating them to respect the confidentiality of personal information of service seekers.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and regulations followed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the service applicant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the city of Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
1. The approved language for these terms and conditions is the Arabic language, and in the event of a discrepancy between the Arabic version and the corresponding English translation, the Arabic version of these terms and conditions shall prevail.
2. The service applicant declares that he accepts that all declarations, undertakings and guarantees issued against him in these terms and conditions are addressed directly to him.
These terms and conditions - as amended from time to time - and the "policies" constitute the entire contract formed between the "service provider" and the "service applicant" in relation to "using" the "official website of the Wathq platform" and receiving the services and benefits available through it.